- Pfizer is now available for ages 12 and up. For any parent interested, please book an appointment as soon as possible.
- We offer all COVID-19 vaccines. Please refer to the schedule below for the times & locations.
- We will be distributing vaccines at Esco Pharmacy from 10AM-7PM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. For Mobile sites, we will do appointments from 10AM-5PM.
- Remaining available vaccines will be distributed to registered standby patients (usually within 1-2 hours after the last vaccine appointment ended.)
- Appointments resulting in "no-shows" will NOT be rescheduled. Your follow-up 2nd appointment will automatically be cancelled and will disqualify you for future appointments at our facility. This is strictly to comply with federal ruling to avoid wasting the country's limited supply of the vaccine.
- There will be no charge for the vaccine regardless of your coverage.
- Unfortunately we can no longer issue replacement CDC cards. If your original card is misplaced, please access your vaccine certificate electronically with the Excelsior Pass.
Location: 687 9th Ave 10036
PFIZER: MON-SAT: 10AM-3PM
MODERNA: MON-SAT: 10AM-3PM
J&J: MON-FRI: 3PM-7PM; SATURDAY, 10AM-7PM; SUNDAY 10AM-5PM
We proudly support our neighboring independent pharmacies. Looking for a pharmacy closer to you, or requesting the Moderna vaccine specifically? Check out our partners:
MODERNA: MON-THURS: 10AM-1PM
PFIZER: MON-THURS: 1PM-5PM
ARROW partnered with Esco:
Location: 883 9th Ave 10019
J&J: MON-THURS: 10AM-5PM