ESCO PHARMACY - COVID-19 TESTING
NOTICE: ONCE YOU HAVE FINISHED BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT. A REMINDER CHECK-IN EMAIL IS SENT TO YOU 15 MINS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU RECEIVED THE EMAIL, PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN BUTTON TO NOTIFY US OF YOUR ARRIVAL.
10 AM - 5 PM
***Now offering RT-PCR (10 AM - 5 PM). Results guaranteed within 24 hours!***
PLEASE NOTE:THERE ARE...
- Two different COVID-19 test options with various result and report times.
- Age restrictions. Esco Lab only performs tests on individuals who are 2-years-of age or older.
**ALL ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE FINAL. WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE REFUNDS FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS**
If you are unsure of which service you need, send us your INQUIRY and our lab technicians will be happy to assist you.
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
Fast and accurate VIRUS ANTIGEN detection. This is a diagnostic test. This test is performed and analyzed on site by Esco Lab. Results may be available in as little as 30 minutes. Results are guaranteed within 24 hours.
***Ideal for quick identification of possible contraction through exposure, or general personal inquiry of COVID-19 contraction status.
If you need official results promptly, please inform us immediately so we can coordinate with you. This offer is only available through booking with ESCO LAB.
COVID-19 RT-PCR Test
Book your RT-PCR Test ($200)
The gold standard. This is the most accurate type of COVID-19 test. It is performed by on-site specialists and analyzed on site. Unlike other labs doing PCR tests, our analysis can be completed in as little as 1-3 hours opposed to 1-5 days. Results guaranteed within 24-hrs.
***Ideal for work-related clearance, patients traveling to foreign countries, as a molecular based test is typically required. Patients should always verify with the destination or foreign embassy as well as work requirements to ensure they’re in compliance with any requirements.
- Currently many Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) as well as medical plans limit COVID-19 testing coverage.
- Payment options:
- Free for Medicaid or Medicare (click here)
- Prepaid, then reclaim from insurance.
- HSA, or FSA coverage.
- Out of pocket/Cash payment
- No insurance (Pre applied NYC Uninsurance Fund, Limited Approval Load Low Income Letter)