Skip to content
HOW TO ORDER OTC:
1) WHO IS ELLIGIBLE FOR ORDERS?
Answer: Anyone who has insurance coverage.
2) HOW MANY CAN YOU ORDER?
Answer: The maximum per patient is 8/month.
3) WHAT IF I NEED MORE THAN 8?
Answer: The maximum after the initial 8 is 1 max per person per day. However, this requires a prescription order from your provider.
4) HOW CAN I ORDER WITH ESCO PHARMACY?
Answer: You can visit: www.123escolab.com. On the homepage, there will be a section "COVID HOME KIT OTC ORDER," where you click the button to be redirected to the ordering form.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.